BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
This product gave me bad breakouts and dry out my skin. I do not recommend to use it on the whole face maybe on the nose and chin is ok but that’s all.
Yuridia I.
This product is really fascinating. For all those out there who have oily skin and need that extra help throughout the week, this mask gladly delivers.
Brittney B.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I'm in LOVE with this facial mask. I apply it with a brush and leave in on for about 30-45 minutes. It leaves my skin soft, smooth & feeling refreshed.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Tm more...
Got this in a black friday set. worked wonders for my nose breakouts. i wear glasses so oil build up and blackheads are common. this definitely helped
hanna s.
los angeles, CA
doesn’t make my skin feel overly dried out, i can see some improvement in my pores but didn’t completely solve the problem. use it about once per week!
Lauren K.
Aberdeen, MD
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Great for oily skin! It really helps to get the impurities out of my skin and reduce the shine. I've only purchased it once, but I will be repurchasing
Poonam P.
Tampa,FL
This mask is incredible. I tried it for the first time recently and fell in love. It cleans your skin but doesn’t leave it overly dry like other masks
Eleanor C.
Artesia, CA
Helped minimize my pore size and seemed to help in clearing up my skin! Can dry out my skin at times, so I use a pretty strong moisturizer right after
Lalida K.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
This mask makes my face feel absolutely clean. I use it once a week or so. I had a lot of blackheads but I feel like this product helps eliminate them
Tiffany M.
Tried because I heard many great things- This mask is gentle effective and inexpensive! Wipes off very easily, no weird smell! Not disappointed at all.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.