BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Amber P.
Corp Christi, TX
This stuff does wonders. I can feel it pulling out the dirt and oil from my face. I would highly recommend this to anyone needing a deep facial cleanse
Brittney B.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I'm in LOVE with this facial mask. I apply it with a brush and leave in on for about 30-45 minutes. It leaves my skin soft, smooth & feeling refreshed.
Petra G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Didn't clean my skin or my pores . Didn't do anything good or bad . Doesn't smell bad and when it dries it doesn't hurt of skin .Won't buy this again !
hanna s.
los angeles, CA
doesn’t make my skin feel overly dried out, i can see some improvement in my pores but didn’t completely solve the problem. use it about once per week!
Kim R.
I love this product! It really clears up blackheads and acne without clogging your pores. The mask takes about 15 minutes to dry and washes off easily.
Haleigh S.
one use and my skin felt so smooth and my pores were minimized! i use this in my usual skin care routine! most definitely would recommend this product!
Alny T.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I got this as a sample in a Sephora Play box and really liked it, it was cool how hard it got! I only tried it once but I will buy the full size soon!
Ariel B.
Bowie
This product is amazing! It works wonder on my skin. I use it twice a week and it keeps my skin looking fabulous. It works great cleaning out my pores.
Nicole M.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is a great mask. Minimizes pores and helps with oily skin. A must have for your beauty regimen. Every girl needs a good mask and this is the best.
Kristin N.
I love this face mask! It has lasted me a long time and I can feel it digging deep in my pores! I love it! When I run out I will definitely repurchase
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.