BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Desiree L.
I've been using this for a few days now and let me tell you my face has cleared up so fast! Its probably one of my favorite masks to ise now! So happy!!!
Katrina (.
Montgomery Village
My face feels super clean & refreshed after using. I use once a week to really help me get rid of all the impurities from make up and outside environment
Reagan D.
Odessa, TX
This mask left my skin feeling so smooth and clear after using. It dried pretty fast and was a little difficult to remove, but it work very effectively!
Johanna A.
Weslaco, TX
This mask worked very well for my skin type, which would be between dry and slightly oily. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean after each use.
Shanna C.
Los Angeles, CA
good product to cleanse toxins from skin. have been using it for 4 years. originally bought mine from Macy's, now I just order directly from the vendor.
Kayley B.
Love this product! Charcoal masks are great for your pores and this product really minimized my blackheads! Very effective, and I'll be purchasing again!
Mint W.
I bought this at Sephora. The price was not bad, but the product was too drying for my skin (oily/combo/sensitive)... I was not able to see good results.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
This product did nothing it claimed to for me. I didn't like it at all and returned it. I was very disappointed and don't recommend this product at all.
Definitely one of my favorite products. I first got a sample of an origins product in a subscription box and fell in love. I knew I had to try out more.
Alejandra O.
Morgan Hill, CA
I personally love this face mask when I feel my face needs a pick me up. Whenever it looks dull I love using this. It freshens my skin up without drying.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.