BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Daniela E.
San Diego, CA
It's good especially for oily skin, on my case I have normal / dry skin so this make my skin very dry but also it helped me to clear some breakout I had.
Amanda B.
United states
Good deep pore cleansing mask. You can almost feel the gunk coming out of your pores. Great price! Dont use too frequently though as can be very drying.
Natasha H.
My favorite clarifying mask!! It's great at clearing my skin without over drying. I also love to use it as a spot treatment on problem areas over night.
Ashley N.
Burned my face a little and didn’t notice a difference when using this. I wouldn’t purchase this again. Definitely don’t use if you have sensitive skin.
Emily D.
Ames, IA
Review for: Clear more...
I love everything origins and just tried this on a whim. From continually using it I have noticed my pores are much clearly and have considerably shrank.
Amber B.
Youngsville, LA
This works pretty well for cleaning out pores. I am only giving it 4 stars because I find the lorel charcoal mask works better and has better packaging.
Christina K.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I absolutely love this product. It works great to clean out my pores without being too rough and my skin feels great afterwards. My favorite mask by far!
Sara W.
Surprise, AZ
I love this! It goes on thick and a little goes a long way! My face feels so fresh after washing it off. Doesn't irritate my skin and washes off nicely.
Mayerlin L.
Orlando, FL
Esta mascara me deja la piel suave y limpia me ayuda a controlar el exceso de grasa, la uso una vez a la semana durante el fin de semana me gusta mucho.
My Linh N.
Orange, CA
I don’t think this does anything significant to my skin. It doesn’t really pull anything out. It’s just convenient to use. Don’t think I’m repurchasing.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.