BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Tiffany F.
Cornelius, OR
This mask made my skin feel absolutely incredible. It was as though it gently lifted all of the impurities from my skin and left me with baby soft skin!
Amy Y.
Grand Junction, CO
Very cleansing works wonderful. Keeps skin clean and fresh. Helps reduce black heads and prevents breakouts. It was very relaxing and made my skins soft.
Aanchal A.
This removes oil n dirt n leaves skin fresh. It rejuvenate skin and open clogged pores.. highly recommend for skin which is daily exposed to sun or dirt
Sara W.
Surprise, AZ
I love this! It goes on thick and a little goes a long way! My face feels so fresh after washing it off. Doesn't irritate my skin and washes off nicely.
Carli S.
This does a great job of clearing pores. My skin feels super smooth and soft after I use it. It's not too intense for my sensitive skin either. Love it!
My Linh N.
Orange, CA
I don’t think this does anything significant to my skin. It doesn’t really pull anything out. It’s just convenient to use. Don’t think I’m repurchasing.
Megan J.
Hattiesburg, MS
My favorite charcoal mask. I actually prefer this mask over glam glow when it comes to cleaning out pores. Super easy to use and doesn't break the bank!
Anabel M.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Me gusto como dejo mi rostro de limpio, aun que un poco rojo no se por que, y al momento de tenerla puesta me ardía un poco. Pero el resultado fue bueno
Natalie M.
Cleared up everything on my face, wasn't rough, made my face feel soft, refreshed and smooth. It's not messy like many other products. Very easy to use.
Mira S.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Currently using this product! Haven't seen any big results but it does leave the skin feeling smooth, so far it's s good product. Very gentle on the skin
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.