BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Madison P.
Wadestown, WV
It’s hard to find a good face mask that actually helps make a difference in my skin, but this mask made my skin feel firm and glow, I would recommend this
marta t.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Clear more...
Great mask for clearing pores. You should begin to see improvement once it has been in your skin care routine for a few weeks. Fe sleep great on the skin.
Maiyer H.
Broomfield, CO
Love this product. Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean afterwards. After washing this mask off, my skin is super smooth and even until the next morning!
Kimberly W.
San antonio, TX
Absolutely loved this! I highly recommend it. It cleared my pores and cleaned the impurities. It's a great product!!! Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
This stuff works wonders. Took care of my boyfriend's and my black heads. I suggest this to e everyone. ( sephora offers samples if you want to try it ) :)
Chelsea B.
Matawan
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Love love love this product! I've seen such an improvement in my pores since I started using this. Highly recommended, even for those with sensitive skin.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
This mask is AMAzing, it really clears out your pores and leaves your sin feeling refreshed, it does not leave your skin feeling dry. I would buy it again
Brooke B.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I really love this face mask. It feels so nice and refreshing when i scrub it off. I used it once every other week or so and it helped keep my face clear.
Alexa F.
West Babylon, NY
Comparable to glam glows charcoal mask. Goes on really easy, washing off works better with a cloth vs just using your hands but my skin loves this product.
Isabella C.
Bruh this stuff way great. My acne cleared up, the oil on my face decreased!! My mom bought it in the pack of a few others and this was by far my favorite!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.