BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Ashley A.
One of my favorite self-care face mask! I like the way it feels putting it on. I also like the way it drys because I can see the mask dry deep into my pores.
Cynthia L.
Love this mask! Works well and not too harsh on your skin leaving your face feeling refreshed an clean! Would reccomend to anyone totry ut out for themself!
Paola M.
Tucson, AZ
I had a great experience with this product, the first time I used it my skin felt cleaner and also softer than it was. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Mackenzie S.
Cary
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
this is the best mask ever!!!! clears your skin, and leaves you feeling refreshed and clean. I use it 1x a week to reset for the entire week it’s so amazing
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product got to try it out thank to influenster's. Makes my face feel so good. Doesn't have a strong smell like other products. I highly recommend.
Ariail H.
CHARLOTTE, NC
This is a good product if you're prone to blackheads. You can keep it on however long you like and it won't irritate your skin after extended exposure.
Shelby S.
Magnolia, TX
I love this mask for when I am having those breakouts and clogged pores. It helps draw out the impurities and leaves my skin feeling cleaner and more clear!
simryn l.
Pittsford (town)
LOVE THIS MASK!! Use it at least once a week and i’ve seen such an improvement with my skin. I have gotten all of my friends to use it and they all love it!
Kristen B.
Bowie MD
This is one of my favorite charcoal face mask. It definitely helped clean my pores and made my face smooth without breaking me out and felt nice on the skin.
Lindsay K.
This product is my "Go To" when I feel my skin is going to breakout, or even if I need a deep cleansing! It's a great value! I've used the product for years!
chang l.
Has this given you any break outs after using it?
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
How is this mask? Is it good for sensitive skin? I'm prone to breakouts with new products
Courtney B.
Stockton-on-tees, Cleveland
Is this any good with getting rid of black heads and reducing redness?
Ashley M.
Austin, TX
Is this good for oily skin? Or will it be too drying?
Yolanda A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been wanting to give this a try. Does it leave your skin dry?

Sephora