BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
Review for: Tm more...
I've been into charcoal products and have been trying all of them! this one was good. it didn't make my skin feel itchy or tight but it did feel very clean
Maiyer H.
Broomfield, CO
Love this product. Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean afterwards. After washing this mask off, my skin is super smooth and even until the next morning!
Melody C.
Mission, TX
One of the greatest charcoal masks of all time and definitely a staple in my skin are routine I use this once a week to make sure that my pores stay clean!
Chelsea B.
Matawan
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Love love love this product! I've seen such an improvement in my pores since I started using this. Highly recommended, even for those with sensitive skin.
Amanda M.
Saint Paul, MN
This mask makes the skin soft without over drying. It doesnt have any harsh smells either. My pores look smaller and my tone is more even after using this!
Brooke B.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I really love this face mask. It feels so nice and refreshing when i scrub it off. I used it once every other week or so and it helped keep my face clear.
LydiEm Y.
My favorite mask!! Hands down to this bad boy for always cleaning out my pores and making my skin feels so clean and smooth. And it firms out my skin too.
Rachel T.
This product broke me out. I only did 2 stars because I know it works well for others but it broke me out so it did the opposite of what I wanted. Oh well
Kimberly W.
San antonio, TX
Absolutely loved this! I highly recommend it. It cleared my pores and cleaned the impurities. It's a great product!!! Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Maddie G.
Bartonville, IL
This stuff is really good for oily skin. However, if you have dry skin I would not recommend it. I have oily skin and I have to use a hydrating mask after.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.