BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Michaela C.
Reisterstown, MD
I started using this in my early teen years and i Must day this mask is still one of my staples. It really does an amazing jobs of refreshing and clearing skin of blemishes and other skin impurities. If there’s one mask i think youhould buy it’s this one
Ashley C.
Waynesboro, VA
I absolutely love this mask and the way it instantly makes my face feel clean. I think this mask is one of the most effective masks i have used to clean out my pores. It seems to be very gentle. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves masks!
Shelbie H.
Odenville
This is a great mask. It’s so easy to apply and remove! The smell isn’t bad and it makes your face fill so good. I have very big pores and this mask helps clean them out. I have a black head problem on my nose and this mask has helped with removing them.
Leanne S.
Chicago
I’ve been using this mask once a week for a few years. My skin is always very fresh the day after using it and I’ve repurchased after running out. Since it lasts so long it’s a great value. I can tell when it’s been a week and my skin needs another mask.
Stephany F.
Gainesville, FL
Love this product! Always makes my skin feel so soft and visibly clears it up! Starts with a slight burning sensation but it’s kind of a good burn - you feel like all your dead skin is getting exfoliated and when you wash it off, your skin feels amazing!
AM P.
This mask is definitely for people who do not* have sensitive skin. Its relatively harsh, and can be too much if you have sensitive skin. Do not**** leave this on for more than the alotted time, but it does what its meant to, it cleans- REALLY very well
Fiona R.
Box Elder, SD
The mask is good. It goes on easy and dries. It definitely brings pimples out so it’s best if you use it a few days in a row. There’s really no noticeable scent to it though. I would prefer their Tumeric mask Over this one, but I would still buy again.
Kelsey H.
Does a great job making my skin feel more calm and refined. It doesn’t dry out my skin! This product did meet my expectations. Make sure to follow the instructions and use warm water before use. This product was effective. I would buy this again!
Maddy B.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
My favorite mask so far!! The charcoal in the mask really works at your acne. The texture is nice, it’s thick, but not too thick that it’s hard to work. Would recommend.
Leslie S.
Hayward, CA
I love how this product feels on the skin, you can tell that the professional is really cleaning out your pores and the packing is great because it is easy to squeeze out on to your hand or face, its as good and a peel off mask but better with no pain
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.