BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Clara B.
i love everything origins and am so glad that i got that influenster box! this product is great because it moisturizes my skin and makes it feel fantastic!
Gabriela V.
Fresno, TX
Omg!! Feels AWESOME! I LOVE THE CLEAN FEELING! You can definitely see your pores and skin getting clear after a couple of uses. Will definitely keep using!
Rachel T.
This product broke me out. I only did 2 stars because I know it works well for others but it broke me out so it did the opposite of what I wanted. Oh well
autumn n.
springfield, VA
Really nice, I do feel a nice difference in my skin after using, plus the added bonus of scaring my kids is great. You feel nice and refreshed afterwards.
Davis N.
Pasadena, TX
GREAT mask. You can actually see your blackheads at the surface after rinsing this off. Instant, immediate results! This skin also feels smooth afterwards
Krystle W.
Virginia Beach
Good product, however, it does not really clear up my acne. I do have stubborn acne though that doesn't really clear up, even with prescription medication.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
This mask is AMAzing, it really clears out your pores and leaves your sin feeling refreshed, it does not leave your skin feeling dry. I would buy it again
Lexa R.
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask is amazing. I love the way it tightens and diminishes the look of my pores. Also makes my skin feels smooth.
Abigail K.
South River, NJ
I had such a bad allergic reaction to this product and I’m not sure exactly what it was to in the product. My face was covered with small little red bumps.
Ladyfrmthe313 R.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: Clear more...
This product worked great and has a pleasant smell. It rinses away diet and grime without leaving a residue or colors that will stain washcloths or fabric.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.