BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Carla T.
Cecilia, KY
Effective at drawing impurities from my skin. I think it works better when I use in the steamy shower. I also noticed tighter pores after using a few times
Sophia W.
This mask definitely helps pull the impurities out of the skin. It isn't my ride-or-die favorite but still worth incorporating in my routine now and then.
Maiyer H.
Broomfield, CO
Love this product. Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean afterwards. After washing this mask off, my skin is super smooth and even until the next morning!
Rasheema M.
Gets the job done but wasn't my favorite charcoal mask. I actually prefer the Bioré over this one but overall it was an okay product just not my favorite.
Brooke B.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I really love this face mask. It feels so nice and refreshing when i scrub it off. I used it once every other week or so and it helped keep my face clear.
Kaila S.
Fort Myers, FL
I loved this mask because I could feel it working only after a minute of putting it on. My skin felt clean, clear and radiant after my first time using it.
Chelsea B.
Matawan
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Love love love this product! I've seen such an improvement in my pores since I started using this. Highly recommended, even for those with sensitive skin.
Jessica M.
Very good product. Loved the way it felt while on my skin, a bit expensive but definitely worth the price! Could see a difference just after the first use
Melissa S.
The Dalles, OR
Review for: Tm more...
This is my go to mask when I'm breaking out. It really gets in the pores to clean them out. And leave my skin feeling soft and keeps acne at bay. Love it!
Gabriela V.
Fresno, TX
Omg!! Feels AWESOME! I LOVE THE CLEAN FEELING! You can definitely see your pores and skin getting clear after a couple of uses. Will definitely keep using!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.