BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Madison U.
Dallas, TX
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Loved this mask! Charcoal masks are amazing for your face and do wonders for your pores. This mask was easy to use and I felt refreshed after taking it off.
Madison P.
Wadestown, WV
It’s hard to find a good face mask that actually helps make a difference in my skin, but this mask made my skin feel firm and glow, I would recommend this
Reaghan S.
i first bought this online last year and i've been hooked ever since! i have really oily skin and it's perfectly fine to use! i would recommend to others!
Kate S.
Hopkinton , MA
Review for: Tm more...
Pretty great product. Skin always feels clean after using it. I will say, it's not worth the money. I have gotten multiple free (generous) samples of this.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Tm more...
I really like this product because it wasn't too drying and kept my face clearer for quite a while, I could tell it works well and removed a lot of pores.
Carla T.
Cecilia, KY
Effective at drawing impurities from my skin. I think it works better when I use in the steamy shower. I also noticed tighter pores after using a few times
Taylor B.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: Tm more...
This is my favorite face mask!! I put it on immediate after I get out of the shower so that my pores are open and it works great to remove dirt from pores!
Allison B.
I got the trail size to try before I bought the large one but I wasn't very impressed with it. I feel like I get better results from a mask half the price.
Amanda M.
Saint Paul, MN
This mask makes the skin soft without over drying. It doesnt have any harsh smells either. My pores look smaller and my tone is more even after using this!
Harneet D.
This product clears pores and leaves skin absolutely fresh. Was surprised at how much better I felt after this product. Just wish it had better packaging.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.