BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Aylin M.
Belmont
This product would take some of my pores out. The amount they give you is good too , you can use it many times and it would leave my nose feeling so so soft.
Ashley A.
One of my favorite self-care face mask! I like the way it feels putting it on. I also like the way it drys because I can see the mask dry deep into my pores.
Aleesa P.
Pittsburg, CA
Leaves my skin looking brighter by minimizing my pores. I have a lot of blackheads on my nose, so I try to use it there. It makes a difference after one use.
Cesar G.
chino hills, CA
I love to place a hot towel on my face before using this mask. It helps opens my pores and prepare my skin for the charcoal. This mask helps with breakouts.
Jennifer M.
everett, WA
Love!!! I am a HUGE fan of charcoal skin products. I only used a few times after receiving in an subscription box but it really makes your skin feel so clean
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product got to try it out thank to influenster's. Makes my face feel so good. Doesn't have a strong smell like other products. I highly recommend.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
I really like this mask. It feels my skin feeling clean and refreshed! Some charcoal masks can be very drying, this mask doesn’t make my face feel that way.
Patricia Ann E.
Dartmouth, MA
Eh, I wasn't all that impressed. I've been using GlamGlow and it just doesn't compare-- it wasn't a bad experience but I feel like I get way more from the GG
Adriana J.
Tempe, AZ
I just ran out of this, its time to re-purchase! I think I've owned at least3 now.
Its so good, my pores shrink half the size and my skin feels cleaner too!
Vanessa G.
I tried a sample of this for the first time I really liked it but didn't work as good as I thought it would. Over all I would definitely buy it again.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.