BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Cesar G.
chino hills, CA
I love to place a hot towel on my face before using this mask. It helps opens my pores and prepare my skin for the charcoal. This mask helps with breakouts.
Paulah S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is my go to mask, I'm obsessed with it! I have been using it for years and I'll never stop! It makes my face so soft and makes my pores appear smaller!
Shelby S.
Magnolia, TX
I love this mask for when I am having those breakouts and clogged pores. It helps draw out the impurities and leaves my skin feeling cleaner and more clear!
Vanessa G.
I tried a sample of this for the first time I really liked it but didn't work as good as I thought it would. Over all I would definitely buy it again.
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product got to try it out thank to influenster's. Makes my face feel so good. Doesn't have a strong smell like other products. I highly recommend.
Patricia Ann E.
Dartmouth, MA
Eh, I wasn't all that impressed. I've been using GlamGlow and it just doesn't compare-- it wasn't a bad experience but I feel like I get way more from the GG
Lyndsey T.
Norfolk, VA
Completely cleared out my pores and gave my skin a tight feeling. It's one of those masks that when you wash it off you feel like you have totally new skin.
Emily Q.
Miramar, FL
Great charcoal mask. I do warn that it can be a little drying like all charcoal based products so I would recommend filling up with an emollient moisturizer!
Natalie V.
Review for: Tm more...
My favorite thing on this planet! I cannot live without this in my life! Literally leaves my skin feeling like I rubbed mint all over my face! Fees so clean!
Vanessa P.
Winter Park
I really like the way my face feels after I used it. It feels softer and cleaner. It really cleans out your pores and make your skin look clean and healthy.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.