BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
I really like this mask. It feels my skin feeling clean and refreshed! Some charcoal masks can be very drying, this mask doesn’t make my face feel that way.
Beth V.
USA
I've purchased this mask so many times. It can be a little stubborn yo remove but it makes my skin feel so clean and smooth! Really helps clear out my pores
Cayley N.
Round Rock
Purchased at: Sephora
Hello clear pores! I bought the travel size to test out for $13 and I AM OBSESSED!! My skin is so clear and soft after every use i used about 3 times a week
Cynthia L.
Love this mask! Works well and not too harsh on your skin leaving your face feeling refreshed an clean! Would reccomend to anyone totry ut out for themself!
Aleesa P.
Pittsburg, CA
Leaves my skin looking brighter by minimizing my pores. I have a lot of blackheads on my nose, so I try to use it there. It makes a difference after one use.
Paola M.
Tucson, AZ
I had a great experience with this product, the first time I used it my skin felt cleaner and also softer than it was. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Ruhama S.
San Antonio, TX
Made me break out :( gave this to my mom and it works great for her! So great product just make sure you test it on your arm before putting it on your face!
morgenne c.
Georgetown, TX
This mask always leaves my skin feeling tight yet moisturized. I also love that its not too harsh for my sensitive skin as many charcoal products are.
Aylin M.
Belmont
This product would take some of my pores out. The amount they give you is good too , you can use it many times and it would leave my nose feeling so so soft.
ashley m.
West Long Branch, NJ
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT 10 out of 10 recommend it my skin has been so much smoother ever since i started using it and i love it. its a part of my weekly routine.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.