BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
I tried a sample of this mask from Sephora and I absolutely fell in love with it. It clears my skin up, hydrates and moisturizes, tightens skin, and overall makes my skin super clean feeling. I highly recommend this product to others and will buy again soon.
Sarah N.
New York
I really love this product and feel like it is effective in clearing my skin. I just wish it was stronger! This product seems great for those who have less problem skin than I do. I have blackheads around my nose and when I use this I still see them.
melissa O.
Whitesboro
This is a really nice mask that helps to pull impurities out of the skin. It is made with charcoal and white clay so it hardens after 10 minutes of having it on. I would recommend this product for sure.
Julia C.
This product is really good for blackheads, I like to use this after the shower because that is my pores are the most open. This is one of origins best products next to their 10 minute rescue mask. If you have trouble with blackheads I would purchase this.
Alyssa C.
Sandston
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
The best face mask hands down!!! It dries quickly so you aren’t waiting 45 minutes to do one mask. The consistency is thick, but I enjoy that. If used the way it’s supposed to be, which is twice a week, you will notice a difference in your skin. I love it!
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
This is an awesome mask if you are into the charcoal infused mask. It went on so smoothly and I had no problem rinsing it either. It has a very clean scent and my skin felt so soft and supple afterward.
Maggie W.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Can’t say enough good things about this mask! I love Love Love it! Got a sample of it at Sephora and decided to go back and get the full size. I could tell a difference after just one just, my pores were noticeably smaller and less blackheads all around.
Michaela C.
Reisterstown, MD
I started using this in my early teen years and i Must day this mask is still one of my staples. It really does an amazing jobs of refreshing and clearing skin of blemishes and other skin impurities. If there’s one mask i think youhould buy it’s this one
Shelbie H.
Odenville
This is a great mask. It’s so easy to apply and remove! The smell isn’t bad and it makes your face fill so good. I have very big pores and this mask helps clean them out. I have a black head problem on my nose and this mask has helped with removing them.
Stephany F.
Gainesville, FL
Love this product! Always makes my skin feel so soft and visibly clears it up! Starts with a slight burning sensation but it’s kind of a good burn - you feel like all your dead skin is getting exfoliated and when you wash it off, your skin feels amazing!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.