BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Makenzie T.
This charcoal mask works well. I put in on my problem areas. It can dry my skin out a little so I make sure to apply a moisturizer right after. No scent to it.
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
This a a great mask! I like to use it when my skin is acting out or just needs a good cleansing. I feel like it helps brighten and helps with overall texture.
Anna Y.
Absolute go to mask. I feel so clean after using it, and there is a visible difference as well. Just finish it out with a moisturizer and you'll be good to go!
This is just a average face mask. I did not see much of a difference after regular use (twice a week). It also got tight and itchy once it was dry on my skin.
Mikayla W.
My skin is so so sensitive, and I know this is supposed to pull toxins out, but my acne breakout was uncontrollable with this product and it would not clear up
Alyssa C.
Saginaw, MI
Adding a charcoal product aids against having skin problems. I highly recommend this product, it helps unclog your pores and leaves your face smooth and light.
vrinda b.
Review for: Other more...
I would rate this product 10/10 it cleared my acne so fast and I could see instant results. After I washed they face mask off my skin felt softer and clearer.
Jamie O.
Roanoke, VA
All natural amazing product that will truly clear up your skin. The cost is higher than drug store brands but a little bit goes a long way. Very worth the cost
Megan J.
Springfield, MO
This is my favorite mask in the world!! Not only does my skin feel baby-soft afterwards, but I definitely notice a difference as far as acne goes the next day.
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
This mask felt really good on my skin. It made my skin feel softer and more refreshed. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend and try it again.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.