BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jessica T.
Lancaster
This actually works! Once while cleaning off, a clogged pore I didn't even know was there was halfway out! This can be drying so once or twice a week is enough
Stephannie R.
Arlington, VA
After using it my face felt amazing. It felt clean and refreshed. The only reason I give it a 4 is because I haven’t had a chance to try it to for a long time.
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
This a a great mask! I like to use it when my skin is acting out or just needs a good cleansing. I feel like it helps brighten and helps with overall texture.
Jamie O.
Roanoke, VA
All natural amazing product that will truly clear up your skin. The cost is higher than drug store brands but a little bit goes a long way. Very worth the cost
Samantha S.
It leaves my skin super smooth and helps keep my face clear from breakouts. It also leaves my skin feeling so fresh and giving it a nice glowy look to my skin.
Victoria S.
Central Falls, RI
I love that its natural but your not sacrificing anything. It leaves my sjin feeling squeaky clean and i think the charcol in it helps draw out my impurities.
This is just a average face mask. I did not see much of a difference after regular use (twice a week). It also got tight and itchy once it was dry on my skin.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this mask clean my skin gently cleanses my pores and leaves my face soft and free of impurities is also a very good brand and is at an excellent price.
Anya M.
Peabody, MA
So I rated a 3. Maybe could push to a 3.5/4. I liked how it felt & how it smelt. It was a little tuff to remove. But I felt the results. I was like “girllllll”
Sarah L.
Not impressed! I wanted to love this and have heard great things about charcoal but I honestly noticed no difference after finishing a whole tube of this mask.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.