BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Rachel D.
Love this mask! It works very well and makes the skin clean without making it excessively dry.
Sarah L.
Cypress, CA
Good stuff! Origins products are legit for minimizing the appearances of my large pores! I've actually fell asleep with it on once, seemed to work better this way, just my bed had some black flakes here and there. Get it though, you won't regret it. For the price, at least you know you are buying something that works This mask is incredible! I have oily/combination/acne prone skin with tons of blackheads on my nose and huge pores on/around my nose. This masks greatly minimizes the look of pores and, although I've only used it twice, I believe it has started to reduce the visibility of my blackheads (may even be making them go away). Give this mask a try, you won't regret it!
Gabby T.
Baton rouge, LA
I really like this mask, i got it as a sample and am contemplating getting the full size.
Jennifer Y.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Works great with my oily skin. Really cleans out my pores and leaves my face feeling refreshed. I use this about once per week and it really allows for a greater application in my makeup. It even reduces the oil, and minimizes the amount of times I have to blot.
Allegra K.
West Palm Bch, FL
One of my most favorite masks out there. Activated charcoal is super important when you are trying to unclog your pores and this mask absolutely does the trick.
Tyler D.
Pima, AZ
I love how you can see this mask doing its thing. If I keep it up I really notice an improvement in my skin. I always feel so fresh faced and clean after using.
Terica J.
Great mask! Leaves the skin feeling clean, fresh and healthy. I'm getting older and trying to be more intentional about skin care and this product does the job.
Gabrielle S.
I enjoy the cool minty feeling you get while applying this face mask. When it dries I can feel my skin tightening but I have not noticed any phenomenal results.
Katelyn C.
Clermont, FL
I love this charcoal mask. My skin is less oily and smooth after I have used it. The mask has a pleasant scent and doesn’t irritate your skin or over exfoliate.
Vivian S.
This is one of the only face masks I continue to use over the years! It makes me feel squeaky clean and it feels like my pores are truly cleaned out afterwards!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.