BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Megan B.
Chula Vista, CA
Good charcoal mask, but not the best. Have used some drugstore ones that feel very similar. Obviously very drying after to make sure to HYDRATE after you use.
Krista T.
Westfield, MA
This isn't my favorite mud mask but I feel like it does a decent enough job. It is pretty affordable and you don't have to leave it on forever. Decent product.
Ana P.
N Hollywood , CA
One of my go to mask. I use it weekly due to my busy schedule, definitely helps remove all the oily built up. Leaves my face feeling fresh, clean and renewed.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this mask clean my skin gently cleanses my pores and leaves my face soft and free of impurities is also a very good brand and is at an excellent price.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Review for: Tm more...
This mask is amazing. I love this so much. I love that is really brings the stuff up from my pores and makes my skin feel great. a must buy to keep skin clear.
Victoria S.
Central Falls, RI
I love that its natural but your not sacrificing anything. It leaves my sjin feeling squeaky clean and i think the charcol in it helps draw out my impurities.
Emma B.
Boston, MA
Received this as a deluxe sample from Sephora beauty insider and I LOVE it. My skin feels so smooth, refreshed, and tight after using without being dried out.
Heidi B.
Ashland, KY
I use this every other week after washing my face. Makes my pores squeaky clean and I love the way it makes my skin tight while it dries! Definitely recommend.
Mia R.
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
This one is great. After you wash it off, it leaves your literally glowing. I had the small size one for free, but im sure the bigger size is worth the price.
Mikayla W.
My skin is so so sensitive, and I know this is supposed to pull toxins out, but my acne breakout was uncontrollable with this product and it would not clear up
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.