BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Hina M.
Sunnyvale, CA
I thought this worked great. Application was smooth and even. My skin felt clean after. It was visibly less red and brighter. One drawback, it left my skin dry.
Tiera C.
Makawao, HI
Removes pimples and black head almost instantly. Really amazing product. Leave on for about 15 minutes or on small spots over night for a really amazing result.
Lauren G.
Humble, TX
I have to have this product at least once a week or my skin goes off balance and I look like a wreck and I will always use this I've never had a bad reaction.
Maxine H.
Aransas Pass, TX
Not the best made my skin break out. But everyone’s skin is different of course. It may work for you if you have a different skin type.. I tend to be sensitive
Kathleen R.
Union, NJ
This is a great mask for helping clear up impurities on the skin. Not too pricey since I got the mini version to try out, but would definitely purchase again.
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
This mask felt really good on my skin. It made my skin feel softer and more refreshed. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend and try it again.
Crystal H.
Did a pretty good job of cleaning my pores and reducing inflammation on my face. This is a mask you need to wash your face with a normal face wash afterwards.
After using this my face never felt cleaner. It took all my dead skin out along with blackheads, they started disappearing! i definitely recommend this product
Paula L.
Louisville, KY
I enjoyed this product. It wasn’t as harsh as i expected. I think I could have gotten more for my money, but the effectiveness makes it worth it in my opinion.
Emmi K.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
It made my skin feel really nice when I first washed it off, but then it made me break out. I tried it a second time just to be sure and had the same results.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.