BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Caitie B.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Clears up even the biggest of blemishes almost over night. I have been using this product for over a decade and will continue to buy it as long as they make it.
Jayde Q.
Bondurant , IA
I used a tiny sample of this product recently and loved it!!! My pores were shrunken and face felt and looked amazing!! Cant wait to ask for this for Christmas!
Melissa J.
United States
I have been using this mask once a week for about the past 6 months. It helps to detox my skin, and it looks a little brighter and smoother overall after using.
Naomi V.
Terre Haute, IN
Loved this one! Smells good and love how it doesn’t dry too itchy or stiff. I find my face feels great and soft afterwards and I can see a difference in my acne
Gabriella S.
Westchester
I have this and I've used it quite a view times, however I really don't notice a difference with this product.  I feel like the glam glow masks are better.
Betsey L.
Portland, OR
Have used this mask for years. Great to clean out your skin and make it feel soft. It has a cooling initial effect that ebbs as it dries into a pleasant tingle.
Terica J.
Great mask! Leaves the skin feeling clean, fresh and healthy. I'm getting older and trying to be more intentional about skin care and this product does the job.
Catherine K.
Boston, MA
The best and one of the original clay mask to come out. So sensitive on the skin and does an amazing job cleaning the junk out of it. Plus it's very affordable!
Cece J.
Long Beach, NY
This mask works like a dream! I use it as both a face mash and as a spot treatment. Easy to use, cost effective and also can be found at every Macy's & Sephora.
Deborah J.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
It always feels weird putting this almost black mask on, but it helps so much. Used regularly, I can really see a reduction in blackheads, especially on m nose.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.