BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Beth N.
Kuna, ID
I've been using this mask for two months now. And I've noticed an improvement of the appearance of pores around my nose. A mask I've added to my weekly routine!
Allegra K.
West Palm Bch, FL
One of my most favorite masks out there. Activated charcoal is super important when you are trying to unclog your pores and this mask absolutely does the trick.
Tyler D.
Pima, AZ
Review for: Tm more...
I love how you can see this mask doing its thing. If I keep it up I really notice an improvement in my skin. I always feel so fresh faced and clean after using.
Jenna P.
This is my go-to charcoal mask. I have tried the most raved about masks and this is the only one that doesnt make me break out and actually cleans out my pores.
Vivian S.
Review for: Tm more...
This is one of the only face masks I continue to use over the years! It makes me feel squeaky clean and it feels like my pores are truly cleaned out afterwards!
Ali D.
Norfolk, VA
The mask leaves your skin feeling bright and soft! Charcoal keeps your skin healthy and unlike other products it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and flakey.
Lisa S.
Portland, OR
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This mask helps keep my t-zone clear from breakouts and blackheads. I use it daily as my skin is very oily and I have to stay on top of it so I don't break out.
Tiera C.
Makawao, HI
Removes pimples and black head almost instantly. Really amazing product. Leave on for about 15 minutes or on small spots over night for a really amazing result.
Gabrielle S.
Review for: Tm more...
I enjoy the cool minty feeling you get while applying this face mask. When it dries I can feel my skin tightening but I have not noticed any phenomenal results.
Amber H.
My favorite mask. I have combo skin, and acne. This mask truly helps clean my pores, and refreshes my skin. Definitely my go to mask when my skin is troublesome
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.