BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Mati K.
Weston, OR
Love this face mask! While it does make my skin purge a bit afterwards, other than that it works amazingly. It makes my skin feel amazing. I would definitely repurchase and recommend!!
Kim H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I haven't tried a charcoal mask yet and For me it was just okay. Mostly because I don't like my face feeling heavy with product even if it's for a short time. It did leave my face feeling great though. #myperfectworld #origins
Dyan B.
LOVE THIS. A staple in my beauty regime. It dries quickly and evenly, doesn't overt dry out my face and when I remove he mask my face feels completely refreshed, clean and clear.
Sophia C.
Amazing results. My pores look clear and face feels very smooth for days after using the product. I use it once a week and would definetely reccomend the product.
Alex F.
orlando
I love this stuff! I've been using it for years, a little goes a long way and the bottle will last awhile if you don't overdue it. My face is so smooth and refreshed afterwards
lauren s.
Long Beach, NY
I've been using this mask for years. nothing compares! i steam my face prior to doing any mask to open my poors. i apply this and they are significantly smaller afterwards !
Desiree H.
Daytona Beach, Fl
This is a great mask for buffing out the pesky black heads. i use this before cleansing my face to get rid of any dirt stuck deep down in my pores, so far it's very effective!
Skin care must have!!! This might be one of my very favorite skin masks! (I have so many!) This clears up skins instantly and leaves a gorgeous glow. Can't live without it!
Keyonna H.
Packaging was very nice . the product felt amazing on my skin gave it a really clean feel and wasnt drying at all ! It did reduce them but not fully i do recommend this product ! It wasnt too cheap or too pricey! It felt smooth on appliance! i rate 3/4 stars
Gabbie K.
I love this mask. Sheet masks are overrated and they don't get the job done. This product has been around for a while and it always smooths my skin and feels great!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.