BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Katy L.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
amazing product , i have poorly controlled eczema so most products irritate my skin. this charcoal product makes my pores clean without any irritation ! will be buying this regularly.
Marie M.
Rowland Heights, CA
By far one of my favorite active charcoal masks. I always buy another every time I'm out. You can really feel it working and my skin is baby smooth after each use.
whitney b.
Tucson, AZ
This is great! I am a huge fan of facial masks and have been meaning to get my hands on a good charcoal one! Yess!! #origins #gotitfree #influenstertesting #gobuyit
Whitney A.
Fairly good clarifying mask. Got the job done during times when my skin mildly broke out. For the price of $26 it left slightly more to be desired but it does last a few months depending on how often it's used.
Jody K.
Simi Valley , CA
I have tried this mask a couple times now. I like the fact that it does not dry my skin out, but I don't notice any difference on my skin. I have acne prone skin and it does not irritate my skin in any way.
Deandra E.
Tampa, FL
I love this product, my go to. It cleanses your face and makes your face feel amazing! I do it before bed and sometimes if I have time in the morning and this face mask never let me down.
Tonya P.
Buffalo, NY
I completely washed my face and used a warm cloth to open my pores before using and it definitely burned for the first few minutes. But after my skin felt very soft and relieved.
Janis L.
Love this mask for breakouts ! I just rinse once dry and follow up with my other products and breakouts look noticeably smaller the next morning . This is great for blackheads too
Stephanie S.
Omaha
This is a really great mask for getting the junk out of your face. It clears my acne up when my skin is a mess and minimizes pores. Can be drying if used too often so I wouldn't use more than twice a week.
charcoal mask is THE charcoal mask. It is a staple and if you don't have some go get you some...like yesterday. Effectively cleanses leaving that fresh face feel. I wish they came in gallon pump bottles.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.