BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Alyssa M.
I overall love this face mask! It is great for clearing my skin and it always makes my skin feel nice and tight afterwards. The only downside is that is is kind of tedious to take off and it leaves my skin a little red.
Alejandra J.
Aurora, CO
Love,love,love this mask!!!.... leaves your face feeling so soft!!... its very gently though it can feel a bit weird at first when it dries but overall very nice.
Jennifer S.
Hilliard, OH
This charcoal mask is my favorite for bringing my skin back in line if it's acting up. I also use it as a spot treatment in my more oily t-zone. I will repurchase!
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This is one of my go to masks when I feel like my pores are clogged or I am breaking out. This really helps clear my skin quickly and leaves me feeling refreshed.
Krystal Q.
I really love this mask. When you put it on you can feel it cleaning out your skin. It works really well and once you wash it off your skin feels nice and smooth.
Miranda b.
Dallas, TX
I love this mask! It is easy to apply and remove. It makes my skin glow! My face feels super clean afterward, but not in a too-dry way. I would purchase this again
Marie M.
Rowland Heights, CA
By far one of my favorite active charcoal masks. I always buy another every time I'm out. You can really feel it working and my skin is baby smooth after each use.
Katy L.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
amazing product , i have poorly controlled eczema so most products irritate my skin. this charcoal product makes my pores clean without any irritation ! will be buying this regularly.
Really love the black charcoal peeling mask or mud mask but this one is really god you feel how it takes off all the dirt from ones nose and how clean and soft it is left to others would reccomend for others to use
Vani V.
Review for: Tm more...
I love this product I highly recommend this one to anybody who is trying to minimize there pores. it's so worth it. I love the after feeling this product leaves.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.