BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Allison L.
Clive
I love this mask! It doesn’t dry, it doesn’t turn my skin red or cause irritation, it detoxes and cleans. My skin always feels new and pure after I use it. It is worth it. The product last a long time, and I love the packaging. It’s not my go to simply because it could be slightly more deep cleaning compared to other things.
Kaila J.
This was a good mask to do the bare minimum. Thought it would help with my pores and blackheads. But all it did was do what a normal cheap face mask would do and didn't make a difference at all.
Lei C.
Austin
Amazing product! I love to use this mask when my pores feel clogged or when I'm having alot of break outs. I feel like it zaps away my zits! And it doesnt make your face feel tight or over dry. Excellent face mask and the ingredients are natural. I swear by origins products!
Elisabeth M.
I would say this mask is the closest dupe I've found to the Glamglow Supermud Activated Charcoal Treatment mask. While it may not be as strong and as great as it, it has really seemed to help minimize my blackheads and minimize the size of my pores so I am really impressed with this!
Kenzie W.
Orlando
I LIVE FOR THIS!!!! Origins, thank you for making this. This is hands down the BEST face mask I’ve ever used. It’s so effective, so gentle, I will always be a fan. I notice a significant difference in my pores after one use. Less blackheads and a better complexion. Huge fan.
Ashley B.
San Antonio, TX
Origins charcoal mask is amazing! I have used other charcoal masks in the past and they left my skin feeling tacky and itchy. Origins left my skin feeling smooth and wonderful. I even got my husband to try it! We both have purchased the mask more than once. We love it.
Jordan K.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
I’ve consistently heard great things about charcoal masks and facial products, and how they clear out blackheads famously! Personally, I loved how my pores seemed so clean as soon as I took off the mask! I paired it with some avocado cream and my face looked amazing
Teresa P.
San Antonio
This makes my skin feel literally SO SOFT. I do this mask once a week and my husband always compliments me on my skin. He got so curious even he wanted to try it and now it is a weekly ritual for us! He has a lot more blackheads than I do and this clears them out so nicely!
Tonya B.
Washington, DC
I used to be an Origins junkie, and while I do like this product, it's become so expensive. I have sensitive skin, and this never hurt my skin, but did make it feel clean and soft. I never used it more than once every week or so. I do still pick up a travel size from time to time at Sephora.
Carley A.
I purchased this mask at my local sephora and fell in love with it! Not only did it leave my skin feeling very refreshed but mattified with smaller pores! It definitely helped to unclog my pores and give me a flawless result. I recommend using any mask 2-3 times a week max.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.