BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
swapna m.
great product.  good for oily and sensitive skin.  evens out skintone and also keeps the skin hydrated.  sucks out the gunk from pores.  really recommend and is a good price.  a tube lasts almost a year
Bailey W.
Muskogee, OK
I love this mask!!! I got it in a kit for Christmas with 4 other products. It left my skin feeling fresh and like the charcoal in the mask sucked all the bad stuff out of my oily acne-prone skin.
member-872f82d1d
I use this when my t-zone is feeling really dirty. Though it does leave my skin soft and feeling more clean I feel it doesn't work to well for me. I've also noticed that after I use it I end up breaking out the next day or two.
Maria D.
New Haven, CT
Love this! My skin feels soooo clean. This product truly does clean deep into your pores. I would repurchase this product. I picked this up at Sephora. Super effective at controlling oils and is not harsh on my sensitive skin.
Miranda M.
Washington, DC
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is a great mask for refreshing your skin. It works on my skin combination skin because of all the natural ingredients. I feel better knowing I'm not putting bad, icky chemicals on my face.
tanya s.
Been reading all about the hype! Decided to pay $20 for trial size. Needless to say ... I love it! Great for the summer season for a much needed deep pore cleaning that leaves your skin brighter.
Michelle L.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I just ordered my second tube of this. I've got very sensitive and acne prone skin. This works best if you put a warm rag over your face before and after to open pores.
Briana G.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Tm more...
My favorite charcoal mask out there! Absolutely love this product, reasonable price and a little goes a long way! Non burning mask. Highly recommend for all skin types!
Amber D.
This is one of my favorite masks! If I'm starting to feel oily or get a few breakouts, I use this mask! It dries out my skin without making it flakey, makes my skin so smooth and the next day, my pores are visibly smaller!
Sarah L.
Raleigh, NC
I got this product for free to try and review and I am so impressed. I love the way it makes my skin feel, it's gentle and cleansing. I will definitely be buying when I run out of the sample!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.