BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Cydney W.
I use this product quite often. Only takes a short amount of time to dry on the skin and washes off easily when done. I don't notice that it does a lot for blackheads but does leave the skin feeling smooth
Healim K.
Morgan Hill, CA
The Clear Improvement charcoal mask from Origins is one of those products that you need to use for a while before you see a huge result. It's not a one-stop wonder, but it's definitely helpful and makes you feel like you're treating yourself.
Jenna R.
Love this mask! My face feels so good and clean after removing it. Only thing I don't like is it leaves a light black on my wash clothes but thats okay! This product is so amazing!
Amber M.
Placentia, CA
Love this mask! Helps pull all the gunk out of your pores without ripping your skin off or burning or anything. I love how gentle it is on the skin, while still doing it's job.
Grace K.
Huntington Station, NY
This mask is soooo amazing!!! Helps to prevent clogged pores and really works to get the dirt and grime off my skin! Would definitely recommend to anyone with any skin type!
Jessica L.
Danielsville, GA
This stuff is totally amazing. I started using it because I was deployed and needed something to feel like my skin was actually getting clean. This leaves my skin so soft and flawless looking. I love it!
Mayra G.
Juneau, AK
I love this both as a mask and a spot treatment. It always works to reduce a break out if I can remember to do it before my menstrual. I would recommend doing it once a week.
RAISA R.
Doral, FL
Este mask es un must-have! Es excelente, el mejor! Funciona totalmente, luego de su aplicación deja una piel suave. Es práctico y fácil de utilizar! Recomendado totalmente!
Norbeliss M.
I had never tried this type of mask before, but the reviews convinced me. Certainly, walking around with this mask on makes for great photographic opportunities for our fun-loving spouses, but my face has never felt as clean, nor looked so healthy. I use this twice a week, and wonder if I should use it more often! I am a fan!
Ciana H.
Minneapolis, MN
When using this product it made my face feel extremely clean. My skin was glowing afterwards. I only gave it two stars because everytime i used it; it made me have a red face and it burned my face also. I think i was vey allergic to it.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.