BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jenna R.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Love this mask! My face feels so good and clean after removing it. Only thing I don't like is it leaves a light black on my wash clothes but thats okay! This product is so amazing!
Amber M.
Placentia, CA
Love this mask! Helps pull all the gunk out of your pores without ripping your skin off or burning or anything. I love how gentle it is on the skin, while still doing it's job.
Maureen M.
This product was so easy to use and made a huge difference in my skin immediately. It took away a lot of impurities and left my skin glowing and feeling so clean and healthy!
Kate W.
Baltimore, MD
The mask didn't make my skin any worse, but I did not notice any improvement in break outs. Did not use religiously, maybe would make a difference if I kept it up regularly.
Ciana H.
Minneapolis, MN
When using this product it made my face feel extremely clean. My skin was glowing afterwards. I only gave it two stars because everytime i used it; it made me have a red face and it burned my face also. I think i was vey allergic to it.
Andrea M.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Tm more...
Literally the best thing ever for oily skin! First tried this stuff when it was given to me as a sample, and fell in love with it ever since. Makes my skin feel super soft.
Megan K.
Troy, MI
I feel this is an effective mask, but it leaves my skin very dry. I think that it's worth the cost and it may just be my slightly sensitive skin that isn't responding well.
Marissa F.
Gibsonia, PA
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
This mask pulls imperfections out of the skin, and clears up breakouts very quickly. It can be drying, so you I wouldn't recommend it if you are using prescription creams.
Emily C.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I tried this a few years ago and it clogged my pores. The day after I used it I broke out all over my face. This is supposed to help clear up the face, but instead it did the opposite. Really drying.
Haley D.
Indianapolis, IN
This mask definitely purges pores and leaves skin feeling smooth and brand new. My pores are noticeably smaller. The only issue i had was the smell. But its not unbareable.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.