BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ani S.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Tm more...
This is a great charcoal mask. It helped with my acne ( I have combination skin). The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because of how expensive it is.
nassay j.
This has changed my masking days. I absolutely love this, I feel as if it doesn't try my skin out, but it gets rid of all the impurities and it leaves it soo soft!
Diana S.
Arlington, VA
I love this mask and I've been using it for years. I'm always trying new charcoal masks bit I always end up going back to Origins. It clears out my pores without over drying my skin.
Chasity B.
Wildwood, GA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I love this mask! It's the first charcoal mask I've ever purchased! I got it as a sample at Sephora and I've used the whole bottle! It really cleans out my skin and gets rid of blackheads!
Sarah M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this! Really felt like there was a difference in my pores after use of the mask. I tried this at a friend's house and will definitely purchase it for myself. I think it's around $20, but worth it. They have it at Macy's.
Danna P.
El Paso, TX
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
I have a very oily face during the summer. I love using this product because it helps regulate my facial oils. Even after using it once you will notice a difference in your face.
Nahomy R.
Apply some perfectly, nor harsh oder, and leaves your face clean and soft. I think this product was a great buy. It did what it says it does and I was very happy with the results.
Anna V.
Sacramento, CA
Have been using it for about 5 years now, I have an oily skin so it works just great for me, if you have a normal skin would recommend to use it less often.
Basant M.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I Baugh this mask and I like it not a great mask for me but it did nothing but keep my face glows but then it broke up so I had to give it to my friend to try it
Alyssa L.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Recently started using this product and it quickly became my favorite! It feels so refreshing to clean out my pores. I use this once or twice a week as needed. Highly recommend at least trying the sample size.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.