BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Valentina D.
Monmouth Junction, NJ
Feels like a real spa experience - this mask cleans deep inside your skin and cleanses your pores. The mask gets hard when left on for 10 or more minutes but when you wash it off, your skin is flawless.
Melissa K.
I really liked this mask when I used it, but be careful you dry skin ladies and gentlemen! This product will suck out all of the moisture in the skin along with the dirt haha :)
Crystal J.
Riverview, FL
I was excited to see this was up for review! I do this mask once or twice a week. It's very refreshing and works wonders on your skin. It really clears up the skin and pores.
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA
One of my favorite products I own. Worth the splurge. My face feels so clean after using this, but not tight. I use it once a week. It's a hassle to get off but well worth it.
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
I really love this mask so much, and it works so well on my skin and it is such a good detox and it cleans out my pores really well. It isnt harsh on my skin and doesnt ever itch or burn ever. Ive used this about 5 times now and i love it so so so much, and im so happy.
Mary T.
I have larger pores and this is so cleansing and refreshing for my skin. I love using it every now and then to give my skin a fresh glow. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Makalah Z.
Amazing mask. Works great for skin that looks dull, and for acne. Kind of pricey but worth the price. My favorite mask ever. Good for sensitive skin. I could use it everyday and not have any issues.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I felt this really helped get my face clean. It's a great facial wash. Makes my face feel nice, soft and refreshed after using this. It's kind of pricey but other than that I love it.
Mini Y.
Kennewick, WA
It does help with you pores a lot, having see a product that help me like this one did. You don’t need to use a lot and it would last a long time. Overall I would definitely buy it again.
Megan T.
Saint Louis, MO
This mask works wonders for me! I have very bad acne, so does my husband, and we started using this. This product clears all our pours so good!! We just love this product!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.