BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Vada W.
Oxnard, CA
The Origin’s clear improvement mask really does what it says. I’ve seen a  great improvement in my skin since using it. It cleared my pores and continued use has helped to minimize breakouts. This product is part of my skincare routine. I highly recommend it!
christina T.
Kingston, OK
I love Origins, and I love masks. So this charcoal mask by Origins is by far my favorite charcoal mask ever. It helps with your oily skin your blemished skin and leaves you nice and soft and clean feeling
Lauren S.
I got a small sachet sample of this, so I wasn’t able to use this for very long. The smell of it is lovely and very fresh. I’ve been debating getting a full size to see what the long term effects are, but it made my skin very glowy and bright immediately after use!
Krystine D.
Palm Desert
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Love, love, LOVE this mask! I felt better while it was still on my face! And after it was washed off, I felt like my skin was refreshed and clean. I also noticed that my pores were less visible after applying makeup the next day! Can’t wait to buy another bottle!
Kelsey H.
I liked this mask for the most part. It didn’t seem too harsh or cause any stinging or irritation when I used it for the first time. I can’t really tell if it been too effective itself compared to the rest of my routine but it does make my skin feel good afterwards.
Daniella H.
I love Origins. This makes made me feel super fresh and clean. My pores seem to have tightened up. It feels really nice and relaxing on the skin. No burning or anything like that. fragrance was minimal and honest that is best for me in masks. I will be buying again for sure.
Rishi S.
miami, FL
I could die for this mask. It literally helps clearing pores and gives you a smoother skin. An ultra-purifying mask to deep clean and visibly reduce pores. Nature's complexion clean-up crew clears the way for skin to act its best. Clear Improvement® Active Charcoal Mask helps flush out environmental toxins, dirt, and debris that can clog pores and cause skin to look dull—leaving the complexion clarified, refreshed, and healthier-looking. Highly recommended to anyone and everyone.
Abby B.
961 W 630 S Unit 40 Pleasant Grove
This is a great mask for those who have oily skin! I take a star off due to having dry skin and it’s too drying for me, but if you have oily skin you will love this product!!
elizabeth r.
Globe
I love this mask leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. I have combo skin, so if you have the same might be a good choice for you. This is not one of those mask that you have to Peel off.
Amy H.
Amherst
I think this product is great. I use it all the time as a face mask. I usually leave it on for about 15 minutes, and it leaves my face refreshed. It is a bit pricey; $28 a bottle, but I think it is worth the price. I let my friend try it, and she really liked it!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.