BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Allison M.
Washington, DC
Love this mask! Doesn't dry out my face at all and makes my skin feel refreshed and cleansed right after. I think its worth the money because I didn't need to use a lot to cover my face.
Lindsay O.
Seattle, Wa
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I absolutely love this mask. I use it once a week. It goes on nice and cool and smooth and really gives my pores a good clean. Highly recommend. Purchased at sephora!
Alyssa M.
Brooklyn, NY
This product was fine. Nothing too earth-shattering, and I don't think it really did anything to my skin. I've used better and cheaper masks. It was also very messy to apply and wash off.
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This mask is unlike any other I have ever tried! It is refreshing and cleans pores really well. I use this product once a week since I have oily skin and deep pores.
Kelsie S.
Angie, LA
It gets all your pores clean and your face feels great after using. it does hurt to peel off,but just yanking the mask off quickly. i suggest using ivory soap to wash face to close pores.
katie b.
Waianae, HI
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Works really well! my favorite charcoal mask so far. I don't usually put it all over my face, but on problem areas. my only complaint is that it is very messy and hard to get off without rubbing my face with a wash cloth.
Zana G.
This mask is just a nice simple mask when you want to relax a little. It didn't break me out and brightened up my face. Nothing very amazing but I would recommend it.
Asma A.
I bought this from Birchbox. It really helps clean out your pores and any impurities. For the amount of quantity, it is valued at a good price. It met my expectations.
Emily B.
I love this product!! I got a sample from sephora and tried it. It was so easy to apply and easy to wash off. I love it made my skin feel after. It felt like it really pulled the gunk from my pores. In my opinion it's great for blackheads and clogged pores.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Everyone seems to rave about this mask but it didn't do any justice for me. I can say that it did make my skin feel smooth but it did not help clear my pores as well as I was expecting.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.