BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Alyssa M.
Brooklyn, NY
This product was fine. Nothing too earth-shattering, and I don't think it really did anything to my skin. I've used better and cheaper masks. It was also very messy to apply and wash off.
Graciela C.
Orlando, FL
Amazing!!! It let your skin clean and soft. At the beginning you can feel how it is acting on your skin by a little tickle but is normal. After washing your face you will feel so smooth
Amber C.
South Park, PA
This mask is amazing. It made my skin smooth and soft. There was also a skin priming spritz to use before using the mask. I feel like the primer helped with the product absorption better.
Lauren K.
Lincoln, CA
So I got this as a sample to test out and I love it! Origins is very pricey, but if you think that it is worth it then go get it! I love the environment when I am on the store.
Allison M.
Washington, DC
Love this mask! Doesn't dry out my face at all and makes my skin feel refreshed and cleansed right after. I think its worth the money because I didn't need to use a lot to cover my face.
Brittney P.
Review for: Tm more...
An amazing face mask! Makes my pores feel so clean and refreshed after using it. After receiving this mask in a small sample I would definitely be willing to purchase a full size version.
Taylor V.
Just like basically all origin masks I love this one! I really feel like my skin has been purified after I use it! just make sure to follow up with a moisturizer afterwards
Andrea J.
Middletown, NY
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
After using this face mask my skin felt clean and tightened. I would repurchase this again in the future. It is easy to apply, no mess. It dries pretty quickly and there is no foul odor.
Kelsie S.
Angie, LA
It gets all your pores clean and your face feels great after using. it does hurt to peel off,but just yanking the mask off quickly. i suggest using ivory soap to wash face to close pores.
Kassandra R.
Belle Glade, FL
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
I love this mask. It leaves a tightening and cleaner effect. My pores look smaller and my skin more refreshed every time I use this. Will be puchasing over and over.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.