BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Cassandra K.
I love using this mask as a weekly treatment for my face to pull out all the impurities that I may get from the air and wearing makeup! It's a nice alternative to the glam glow in my opinion.
Katie E.
Anytime my face is starting to break out I use this mask and the next day my skin looks and feels so wonderful! Also clears out my pores and makes them smaller, would recommend this to anyone.
sasha b.
Columbia, MD
Review for: Tm more...
I thought i was really going to like this mask because of how much people rave about it but it didn't do anything for me. i left my face smooth but didn't do anything for my acne or my scars.
Candice D.
Middletown, RI
This mask is amazing ! I got a sample of it and bought it when the sample was over. It helps with texture and acne. I can feel everything go down after I use this mask
Ninfa M.
San Antonio , TX
I love love love this mask, I use it about once a week when I feel like my pores need some extra help, it dries pretty quick and washes away really fast which I am a fan off, kind of pricey for the quantity but would buy anyways
Alee O.
Conroe
Love this project I had used it years ago and I started using it again and oh my my face is finally clearing up idk why I ever stops using this product it does wonders
Melissa W.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This product is amazing at removing impurities from the skin without over stripping it of moisture. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate it. Amazing stuff!
Brittany W.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This really helps minimize my pores and I love the tingle feeling I get when I use it. I prefer the Aztec Clay mask over this one, but this helps when I am in a pinch.
Jasmine C.
Sylmar Ca
This charcoal mask when used on my pores it cleared them and it left my face feeling supper soft and I have dry skin so it rehidrated it and made it feel really Smooth
Kassandra P.
Lebanon, ME
I love this mask! It makes my skin feel so clean after using it! I bought the mask at Sephora after one of the girls swore by it. I now use it at least once a week and my skin has definitely improved. I have less breakouts even after using makeup almost everyday.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.