BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Tracey L.
Hermitage, TN
Way better than the GlamGlow super mud. feels like it actually helps & target acne while Glam Glow just shows you where your pores are. I give it a 5 star hands down. No room for improvement what so ever. Even a descent price point
Sarah T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I started using this because I was given a sample but it worked so well I had to go buy a big container of it. I also enjoy their face wash and rose water toner is awesome too.
Ellie F.
I love how fresh and soft my skin felt after using this product. Although this mask is expensive, it is definitely worth it because you can get many uses out of the tube. I would repurchase!
Kendall P.
Demopolis, AL
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This mask does make a "clear improvement" on skin. It does take a few uses before results show. I use this on my nose and chin to get rid of blackheads and it works well.
Sophia M.
San Francisco, CA
This mask is very good to try and unclog pores. It slowly shrinks your pores over time. I give it 4 stars because it's very hard to get off your skin when you wash it off.
Deziree B.
Bakersfield , CA
This is one of my favorite masks to use. It is very gentle and It leaves my skin so soft and cleans out My pores really good. It really is the best charcoal mask out there!
Jenna R.
I love this product. Super great and really leaves your skin feeling cleansed. After I finished the bottle I opted not to reorder because I prefer glam glows mud mask more.
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
I love this charcoal mask! Especially love to use it in the summer when my skin can be a tad more oily. Not harsh on the skin at all but clears pores and drys our excess oil.
Jennifer (@alettertoelise_89) G.
Las Vegas , NV
Like using this in the night after a long day and it makes my face feel really clean and smooth. Doesn't have a bad smell and isn't harsh either. I recommend this product to anyone.
Brittany P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
These are amazing and convenient to travel with. I love how this mask leaves my skin feeling cleaner than ever and brighter as well. It is definitely a part of my weekly skin regime.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.