BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jennifer P.
Brighton, MA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I like how this more affordable in comparison to several other charcoal mask products. I use it every other week or so, and my face definitely feels better after I use it.
STEPHANIE S.
This mask is aaaamazing! Clears up my pores like magic. I use it twice a week for maintenance. I also do spot treatment on my breakouts and it clears up my acne super quick!
Nickie S.
Good product ! Felt the price was average for a product like this. I bought mine online and felt somewhat disappointed in the over all quality it didn't make me feel much different.
Ellie F.
I love how fresh and soft my skin felt after using this product. Although this mask is expensive, it is definitely worth it because you can get many uses out of the tube. I would repurchase!
Brittany P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
These are amazing and convenient to travel with. I love how this mask leaves my skin feeling cleaner than ever and brighter as well. It is definitely a part of my weekly skin regime.
Julie S.
Using it at this moment. First received it as a part of a gift set, and I didn't really have much of an impression of it after one use, as I felt it was a little drying for my skin. But when I started to use it once a week, it has helped and is in the rotation now. :)
Jennifer (@alettertoelise_89) G.
Las Vegas , NV
Like using this in the night after a long day and it makes my face feel really clean and smooth. Doesn't have a bad smell and isn't harsh either. I recommend this product to anyone.
Lauren Y.
I love this mask!! Everytime I use it it leaves my skin feeling silky soft and oil free! My pores feel and appear smaller too! It's a great product and not super expensive!
Tracey L.
Hermitage, TN
Way better than the GlamGlow super mud. feels like it actually helps & target acne while Glam Glow just shows you where your pores are. I give it a 5 star hands down. No room for improvement what so ever. Even a descent price point
Kendall P.
Demopolis, AL
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This mask does make a "clear improvement" on skin. It does take a few uses before results show. I use this on my nose and chin to get rid of blackheads and it works well.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.