BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kathryn S.
I've used so many different masks to clear up my nasty blackheads, but this by far the best! It cleans out my pores and tightens my skin, leaving my complexion looking great!
Spencer S.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Tm more...
I love this mask. I received a sample and will purchase again. It does not burn my face (I have sensitive skin), but it is very effective. I use 1-2 times a week and can already see fewer blackheads.
Sonia K.
Love using this mask on a weekly basis to clean out any impurities. My skin feels so refreshed, clean and soft afterwards. I definitely plan on repurchasing this again soon!
Kylie A.
Cedar Rapids , IA
This is one of the best face masks I've used! It really does clear skin up after the first few times. I just started using this product in May and I will continue to use it!
Alexis Z.
Austin, TX
LOVE THIS!! I love this face mask. It leaves my face feeling so refreshed after! It didn't dry out my skin. I would be interested in using a more moisturizing face mask but this sample was nice!!!!!!!!
Sara A.
Paoli, PA
Review for: Tm more...
This mask cleared my pores better than anything I have ever used. It does get a little tight and uncomfortable after a couple minutes. But the results are completely worth it.
Yuting Y.
Los Angeles, CA
This product didnt really work for my blackheads and white heads, i don't know if they are too deep under the skins or what. During my first use, there is a strong strong feeling on the face. Hopefully the next use would take off the blackheads and white heads from my nose.
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
One of my favorite products I own. Worth the splurge. My face feels so clean after using this, but not tight. I use it once a week. It's a hassle to get off but well worth it.
Kendra V.
Bristol, TN
I received a sample of this mask in a glossy box and it is one of the better ones that I've tried. I think it's pretty effective, I've also tried using it as a spot treatment and it works really well.
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
I really love this mask so much, and it works so well on my skin and it is such a good detox and it cleans out my pores really well. It isnt harsh on my skin and doesnt ever itch or burn ever. Ive used this about 5 times now and i love it so so so much, and im so happy.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.