BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Spencer S.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Tm more...
I love this mask. I received a sample and will purchase again. It does not burn my face (I have sensitive skin), but it is very effective. I use 1-2 times a week and can already see fewer blackheads.
Tiffany T.
Simi Valley, CA
This product did not work for me. It didn't unclog my pores or give any benefits to my skin. In fact it striped my skin that afterwards I had dry patches all over my face. Don't buy if you have dry skin.
JoAnn R.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This mask is an absolute must have in my collection. It helps clear out my pores and I notice results right away. I've even had a rather large blemish and woke up with it almost gone the next morning!
Vanessa  L.
Plano, TX
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I adore this mask. I've been using it for a few years now and I'll continue using it until it is discontinued or they somehow change the formula and screw it up. It makes my skin feel so incredibly soft.
Rina L.
Love this my mom and I both use it and we absolutely love it. I have really sensitive skin and it works great for me it has never bothered my skIn and it works great to clear my pores and to prevent further acne
Mary H.
Walker, LA
I loved this mask so much! My face was so smooth when I rinsed the mask off and it helped tighten my skin. The product does go a long way and will last a decent amount of time.
Selena V.
Phoenix, AZ
This mask gives you instant results and really helps to Matte the skin. The price point is a great value and mask lasts a pretty long time. I loved the way my skin looked the moment I took off the mask. I honestly hope they never get rid of this mask as it is amazing
Meggan  J.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I absolutely love this mask. But be careful....don't do before you have somewhere to go. Because it really does pull dirt and oil out of your skin and I usually have a breakout a day after doing. But I still love it and it feels great!!!
Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
This mask is a member of my family and I love it so much I had to scan it and share it's just what my skin needs to feel detoxified and refined and left feeling soft and supple !
Silvia O.
I love it! I've used this product for over 2 years and it works. I use once a week to minimize the appearance of my pores and it has helped plus it leaves my skin so soft!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.