BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Laura W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is not a peel off mask but a little goes a long way! This left my skin smooth and soft. It did not cause a breakout and did not leave me oily. I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone with any type of skin. For sure worth a try!
Lucia V.
I really like this product. I use it when i'm breaking out and when my face needs a deeper clean. I got mine at Beauty Brands and it was pretty pricey, but I think it's worth it.
Carley L.
Brighton, MA
This has been my go-to pore refining mask for a while now. I don't find it harsh on my sensitive skin and it works well to leave my skin feeling soft and smooth. It's not pricey and a little goes a long way!
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Didn't work on my skin. I have very dry skin with just a few breakout spots. This mask made my skin feel nice after washing it off, but over a time period left my skin the same.
Denisha C.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this product because of how my skins feels afterwards. My skin feels so soft and smooth, refreshed at the same time. It really just pulls out all of your impurities! I love it
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
The key to making this mask work well is steaming your face with a warm washcloth BEFORE applying it. This helps open your pores and make the mask more effective. Gentle on sensitive skin but also effective!
Brianne H.
This is a staple in my weekly routine! It helps to keep my skin balanced and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I have used this for quite some time and will certainly be keeping it in my routine!
Kerilyn D.
I am surprised I'm not inlove with this mask as everyone raves about it. I see no difference in my pores or skin after using but do highly reccommend Orgins 10 minute rescue mask.
Samantha D.
I would highly recommend this mask over many of the other competitors out there. You can feel this mask sucking the dirt and oils out of your T-zone without that burning feeling that many other charcoal masks give you. After washing this mask off, your face feels fresh and clean!
Emina H.
This is my all time favorite mask! It feels so great on my skin and I have already purchased and went through 3 tubes of it. It's gentle and really cleans out the pores and I highly recommend it to everyone.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.