BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kellie R.
Lamoni, IA
I am a first time user who adored this mask. My face felt so soft, clear, and like it could breath again. It was fairly expensive so I have not bought it again but it is a quality mask that I really enjoyed.
Flor S.
San Benito, TX
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I like the mask, it's pretty good, works okay it's a decent mask. Like all the other products leaves skin soft even if it's a little rough on my skin, but my skin is really sensitive
Jensine F.
santa Maria, CA
This mask is amazing and really helps to unclog my pores. It was so effective and the next day I noticed the my skin was "purging" the gunk that was in my pores. The packaging is easy and convenient as well.
Lily R.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This mask is amazing!! It makes my face feel so smooth. The only thing bad is its not peel off so it can turn into a messy disaster.. Tip: A little goes a LONG way with this product.
Nelly M.
Arverne , NY
This is a charcoal mask so it helps with pores and purifying skin, leaves your skin feelings super soft and clean and helps with congested pores! It's such a easy mask, and gentle enough for anyone esp teens!
Carley L.
Brighton, MA
This has been my go-to pore refining mask for a while now. I don't find it harsh on my sensitive skin and it works well to leave my skin feeling soft and smooth. It's not pricey and a little goes a long way!
Andy T.
Davis, CA
Review for: Tm more...
I recently received a sample of this mask due to an outbreak I had because of school, and it worked like magic. I am no longer hiding my face or applying an excessive amount of makeup to cover up. Thanks!
Brianne H.
This is a staple in my weekly routine! It helps to keep my skin balanced and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I have used this for quite some time and will certainly be keeping it in my routine!
Briannah T.
Westerville, OH
Review for: Tm more...
I love this mask and it is not drying for me at all. You can use this once or twice a week. I bought mine at beauty brands. I have had it for a long time and I am still using it, so it is a great value.
Denisha C.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this product because of how my skins feels afterwards. My skin feels so soft and smooth, refreshed at the same time. It really just pulls out all of your impurities! I love it
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.