BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jennifer W.
Boston, MA
#myperfectworld #contest #voxbox

Even though I received this in my vox box, this has been a staple in my arsenal of face products. It's my go to when there is a point of no return!
Kellie R.
Lamoni, IA
I am a first time user who adored this mask. My face felt so soft, clear, and like it could breath again. It was fairly expensive so I have not bought it again but it is a quality mask that I really enjoyed.
Carol M.
Bronx, NY
I use any and every charcoal mask. I got this in my ipsy bag, still have some more left I should probably go use it now. My face felt baby soft afterwards. Very effective. I would buy a full sized one.
Susie V.
Inglewood, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Tightens the skin, dries quickly and is easy to use. I've turned all my friends on to this product. Usually during girls night in, I pull this bad boy out and everyone's face feels like a babies bottom soft.
Andy P.
Review for: Clear more...
This is my favorite charcoal mask on the market right now. I use once a week and my skin has never looked clearer. I also use it as a spot treatment for when I get one pimple and it's gone within a day or two.
Jensine F.
santa Maria, CA
This mask is amazing and really helps to unclog my pores. It was so effective and the next day I noticed the my skin was "purging" the gunk that was in my pores. The packaging is easy and convenient as well.
Heather G.
Pipe Creek, TX
One of my absolute favorite skin care products! My face looked so clear and revitalized. My skin was very soft and was neither oily nor dry after use. I would recommend to everyone.
Tanya C.
Warsaw, in
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love Origins products, this mask is one of my favorites. You can feel it work; you can see the difference in pore size, skin clarity, and redness even after 1 use.
Cristal L.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I like how this mask is easy to wash off afterwards, and gives my skin a baby touch and a refreshing feel! I think that its worth the price, and you can always ask for a small sample to test it out beforehand!
Lily R.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This mask is amazing!! It makes my face feel so smooth. The only thing bad is its not peel off so it can turn into a messy disaster.. Tip: A little goes a LONG way with this product.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.