BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Sarah N.
caldwell
Hands down might be my favorite mask ever. This has beautiful packaging, and cleared my blemishes over night. I have never been so in love with a product. I have purchased this many many times and will continue to purchase. I strongly urge everyone to go out and try this.
Chassidy R.
Florence, SC
I feel that this is on par with some higher end charcoal masks. It doesn’t leave my skin thirsty, yet cleans deeply enough that I can tell a difference whenever I use it. Origins is also a higher-end brand that is surprisingly affordable. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Madeline C.
HOUSTON
This product was so not for me. It has the best of intentions, but if you have big pores steer clear. Charcoal is the hot new beauty product, but it is not for everyone. After washing off the mask more pores are filled with charcoal. I really have to scrub to get it out.
Leah M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This stuff, including the clear improvement charcoal mask, is amazing! A bit pricier of a brand, but they DO run plenty of sales year-round. I saw results within the first week, and as the old adage goes, you get what you pay for! Amazing mask, amazing line!
Susie E.
Mascarilla mágica de 15 minutos para limpiar tu cara de todas esas impurezas que tenemos es muy efectiva desde la primera puesta sentirás la diferencia tu piel te quede suave y radiante y limpia la uso de una a dos veces por semana de preferencia en la noche antes de dormir
Anna P.
I think this mask is really good at cleaning skin from all the dirt but I wouldn’t say I have noticed a great effect from it. It felt nice and did not dry out my face at all. It was a bit too hard to take off which I do not like. I bought it strictly for my acne and I didn’t notice anything unfortunately with my skin
Rachel F.
Cowlesville, NY
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
It's hard to wash off after it dries down, but it works pretty well. I always have little breakouts after I use it and I'm guessing it's because it's cleaning my pores out and getting out all that gunk. Love this stuff and it's not expensive, a little product goes a long way!
Michelle C.
Columbus
I loved this mask. I heard so many great things about it and was so excited when it arrived. I have combination oily skin and I knew that charcoal is great for skin types like mine. The mask left my skin feeling completely refreshed and reduced the size of my blemishes!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love this Charcoal Mask!

This is just like going to the spa! Except I can pamper myself anytime!

This mask makes my skin feel silky smooth! It's a great moisturizer and really hydrates my skin as well!

It gives your skin a deep clean which gets rid of oil, shrinks pores, and removes blackheads!

With all the natural ingredients, it truly is a great product for keeping skin to look and feel beautiful!
Elizabeth C.
Huntington Beach
Pretty good mask. Leaves my skin pretty smooth and feeling clean but I don’t see a huge difference afterwards. I also have fairly smooth clean skin anyways so it may just be me
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.