BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Brit F.
Shelton, CT
The best face mask, ever!!!! After using it my skin looks brighter and feels soft and smooth! My stubborn clogged pores flatten out and I feel like my skin is detoxed after using this.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I adore this mask, and it's SO affordable. It not only clears pores, it also doesn't dry up your skin. It's very similar to PTR's Irish Moor mud mask except significantly less expensive. Love it!!
Kayla V.
Del Rio, TX
Pretty easy to apply, and a little bit of product goes a long way! Makes my skin feel fresh, nice and smooth. I usually use it about once a week as recommended, and love how smooth my face feels. Might repurchase.
Aaron V.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
This product works great and helps to clear up skin. The activated charcoal pulls blackheads out of the pores. One note of caution is using the product top frequently will dry out your skin so use when needed.
Olivia A.
Levittown, NY
Loved this mask and felt it helped with my blackheads, I've used this mask multiple times, but it didn't work as quickly as other masks. I feel like other products work better for me.
Faith K.
I've only used this a couple times and when I did it felt like a burning sensation on my face and I don't really know what it helped with or what it was supposed to help with. I do recommend to people who are just looking for a mask to wear in a bath but not to really help with anything. I don't think i'll buy again.
Anesha C.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
I love this mask. It closes your pores as well as makes my skin feel softer. It doesn't peel. My skin also feels cleaner. It is easy to use. I would recommend this product to everyone looking for a good mask.
Alyssa C.
Plainfield, IL
I liked this product a lot, however I have a similar drugstore product and I felt that it did the same with clearing up my blemishes. It's a good product but the price tag is more steep.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria , VA
Received this complimentary from @influenster and @origin from the origin #voxbox and I must say for someone who had a VERY SENSITIVE skin this product was amazing. I thought it was a peel of mask
Danielle P.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
My favorite mask ever!!! I use it once a week but sometimes I put it on spots where I think I will break out. Works like a charm and makes my skin feel sooooo clean
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.