BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jessica D.
If your skin is breaking out or needing some detox help this is the mask for you! Anytime I start to feel a break out happening I use this mask and it helps to clear things up in no time.
Ally W.
One of the best face masks i've ever tried. It helps with cleansing your pores and makes you feel refreshed. I bought it on the website and it took a little while to ship but not too terribly wrong, and once I started using it I ammediatly bought another.
Lexi S.
Phoenix, AZ
love using this product year round. makes my skin feel amazing. A little pricy but goes a long way. I was very happy with it when i used it. clean packaging. yes i would buy it again.
Jessica R.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Really love how it leaves your skin just smooth and fresh, love using it twice a week especially because it has charcoal it helps with my blackheads in my nose great product so far
Giovanna H.
Me deja super suave el rostro dejalo durante 15min o hasta que se ponga durito y luego procede a lavarte el rostro con la espuma limpiadora de verdad es lo máximo Origins me encanta ♡
Addaly C.
It really did what it claimed to do on the website although I did expect a little more from it. I didn't see wow improvement right after I took it off but after times of using it, it's pretty great
Kristi M.
Parma, OH
Definitely saw a big improvement in my acne after using this product. I typically use it the night before I have an event :) it makes my skin VERY soft and eliminates unwanted texture
Jenn T.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
A must for anyone who suffers from breakouts. It helps bring the pimple up to the surface so it can heal faster. It doesn't over drive the rest of your face. Tried and true, I will always go back to this mask.
Danielle M.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love this charcoal mask. It seems like it does a really great job of pulling out impurities in your skin and is safe for combo skin. I got this product free to review from influenster.
Daphne
Castaic, CA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This face mask makes my skin super soft and moisturized I use it only a week to unclog my pores the only downside to this product is that when I put it on my face it tends to burn.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.