BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Alexandra D.
Henderson, NV
Easy to apply and wear. Loved the result, made my skin so soft. Well worth the money and a little goes a long way. Great with controlling break outs. Haven't had any since I began using.
Dominique N.
My favorite mask! This 100% works by removing dead skin and getting rid of acne! The tube is easy to use. I purchased this at Ulta and fell in love! It is very effective and worth the money!
Hinaikawaihiilei K.
Honolulu, HI
I loved this product!I bought this product from Macys. It made my face feel super soft just like the mask itself! It is so comfortable to the skin. It smells so fresh and i used this product at least once a week.
Kerrie L.
Philadelphia, PA
This mask has been great for my acne prone skin. Whenever I use it my face feels super clean but not tight and dry like some other masks I've used. I'm on my second tube of it and will definitely continue to purchase
Emily M.
Columbia, MO
I kept reading about how active charcoal works really well so I tried out this product and it's been one of my favorite masks. The smell is not my favorite though
Shivaani S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love this mask. I recently got a sample from sephora and tired it. It helps to pull all the toxins to the surface to clear your face. I will definitely be picking a full sized one soon!
Katherine P.
Bought this at my local sephora. Fell in love and is so much cheaper than glamglow(which i have used before) wish i knew about this before purchasing the mud mask. Will be buying again. My face is gotten clearer
Valerie A.
Austin, TX
Review for: Tm more...
This product is wonderful! Origins is one my favorite brands out there in the skincare world so many of there products are great! This has to be one my favorite 😘
Patricia D.
Ooltewah, TN
You can see this mask working it's magic as it dries. It's gentle and leaves your skin so soft. My skin is very sensitive and this mask left my skin glowing. Would buy again in a heartbeat its well worth the money.
Kelly S.
This mask makes your skin feel soft and clean but make sure not to use it too long or too much! A little goes a long way! I burned my face a little because I used wayyy too much product.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.