BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kristen M.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is my all time favorite mask! I have used a bunch of masks, but this one is my favorite. The charcoal really pulls the dirt out of your pores and leaves your skin feeling so perfect after.
Cynthia P.
Los Angeles, CA
Easily one of my favorite masks. I always feel clean and smooth directly after using. I have dry skin and this treats without being too rough on my skin. Definitely helps with breakouts and to use randomly throughout the week.
Samantha C.
Oak Hill, WV
A friend suggested this face mask for my breakouts and it did improve my acne situation. The tube is a great size for the price! Value exceeded my expectations. I bought it at my local Sephora.
Cindy F.
N Hollywood, CA
This mask really works!!! I've been using it for two weeks now and i see a huge difference in my skin. It has cleared a majority of my pores and impurities. Received this product by Influenster!
Vivian M.
Waukegan, IL
I really enjoyed this. It made my skin feel so smooth & I did feel a little sting while using it which means it was working. It didn't dry out completely on my face like other charcoal masks tho
Lauren I.
Ceres, CA
I got this as a gift from my older sister who loves it. I like it on a night that I want to pamper myself but the biore minute charcoal heat mask works better and is a lot more and is more affordable.
Lynzi B.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Tm more...
This stuff works miracles!! I use maybe twice a week. I have actually noticed my pores getting smaller in size and my face is always feeling much smoothr and cleaner.
Olivia P.
Winslow , ME
I love this product. Origins has always been one of my favorite brands when it comes to face product. This product leaves your face feeling fresh, hydrated, and soft. I would definitely recommend to anyone trying to revamp their skincare routine!
Lindsay S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
What's great about this is it cleans your pores without the painful peel that most other charcoal masks have become infamous for. I bought it through Birchbox, I used points so it wasn't pricey.
Diana L.
Union, NJ
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
The thing about charcoal masks is that its like no other mask out there. Charcoal helps exfoliate and smooth skin to a baby's bottom. Cannot live without this product!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.