BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Emily P.
McHenry
This activated charcoal mask is one of the best on the market! It leaves your face feeling detoxified & clean. Unlike some charcoal masks, it was very gentle, easy to apply and perfect for any skin type.
Angelique A.
This mask is awesome. It helps clear skin. You can buy this at the origins store or online . I say it's a wonderful value and it definitely met my expectations and I would definitely recommend this to others
Monica R.
Stockton, CA
My skin is so oily and this makes my pores feel so clean and refreshed it leaves a nice tight feeling if you like that. Great to use if your pores are feeling clogged for sure would definitely buy again
Bryanna T.
I keep this on longer than I'm suppose to. I love the feeling. I would have given this a 5 star if it was easier to take off (when i have it on for as long as your suppose to).
Lindsey M.
London
I received a sample of this and wanted to test it out. This really helped oily skin problems but my skin felt super dry after using it. I also didn't see any difference with my acne problem skin after use.
Kyler H.
Mansfield, OH
So amazing! This is my go to mask!! It clears up my acne so quickly and removes all the bad stuff out of my face! This is for sure a must have product that is worth the money
H S.
Really love this mask. It's new to me and I've used it a few times and I am always happy how my skin looks afterwards. My pores look smaller and my skin looks revived. No irritation at all thankfully.
Yolanda S.
Denver, CO
I have oily skin and this mask definitely helps tame my hyperactive acne and does not increase oil production in my face. I love it before a long night out with a full face. I would recommend to others!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This mask is my go to, but by no means a miracle. It never truly dries down and hardens like a glamglow mask and doesn't pull gunk out of my pores. Not truly effective for deep clogs and stubborn acne.
Haley B.
Decatur, AL
Love it! Use it once a week!! Great value. Get compliments on my skin every time I use this. Have had the same bottle for over a year, and still have half way to go!!!!!!! Not sure if I would buy again.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.