BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kajol P.
I only used it once and I actually did like this. I used it on my T-Zone and obviously I did not really see any results as it was the first time I used it but I would definitely use it again. I did have to use a face cream after it but other than that it was pretty good.
Mariyé J.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
OMG! Talk about refreshing feel after using this product, it actually was the big asset of clearing up my acne. I love this so much it works fast and it's a great value.
Sena D.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I have a travel size of this and i do really like it! I feel like it makes my skin nice and smooth after washing! I'm usually not a mask person but i do like to use this once and a while for a treat!
maly s.
Review for: Tm more...
I totally noticed a difference after using this mask! My face looked so clean and my pores on my cheek were all tight. I put on some moisturizer at night and in the morning my cheeks still looked clean and tight! I'm impressed!
Lesly B.
Port Chester, NY
Amazing mask! Hands down my favorite of all time. Best to use after a long night out or just to cleanse and purify. I personally recommend to use it maybe once a week just because it can over dry your skin. A great gift for any skin type!
Bee S.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Tm more...
I love this charcoal mask so much because it help minimize my pores. I have very large pore. After I used this product, i feel my skin is so smooth, soft and clear skin.
Evelyn C.
Cranston , RI
This mask is one of my go to masks whenever I start breaking out or I feel like my pores are clogged! It's also my go to mask for traveling. I feel that it clears my pores and tightens them as well.
Alena M.
Love this mask! I really felt as though this really cleared my pores! It was very cooling at first and when i washed it off my face felt really clean. This is a mask i would recommend to anyone looking to clean pores although if you have dry skin this mask is not for you.
Kayla M.
Fairview, NJ
I use this mask on my brother for his acne....it works miracles! I swear it draws out so much dirt and oil. I personally buy the travel size because it lasts a long time.
Bridget S.
Winter Park, FL
Love this stuff!! I have. Even using it twice a week and I can definitely tell a difference. When I run out, I will buying more. This should be a staple in your face routine!! It is a must have!!!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.